Bullnose Forum

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

Ok folks, Randy from Classic Consoles responded to me today that they'll give us a discount of 10% on orders of 5 or more. So, maybe we want to get our plans lined up for Christmas? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I'm interested but have some homework to do on color, size, and how it fits up. I have a seat cover and am wondering if it will be an issue.

Ok folks, Randy from Classic Consoles responded to me today that they'll give us a discount of 10% on orders of 5 or more. So, maybe we want to get our plans lined up for Christmas? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I'm interested but have some homework to do on color, size, and how it fits up. I have a seat cover and am wondering if it will be an issue.

Rob - Don't have my samples yet. But once I do there's no reason for me to wait until Christmas to order. And as for the kickback, y'all keep it. I'm doing fine. But I appreciate the thought.

John - Sounds good.

All - Anyone else? Need a couple more to get the discount.

Rob - Don't have my samples yet. But once I do there's no reason for me to wait until Christmas to order. And as for the kickback, y'all keep it. I'm doing fine. But I appreciate the thought.

John - Sounds good.

All - Anyone else? Need a couple more to get the discount.

OK so I am assuming since 1980's models are not on there you just get the 1979 series for Ford Trucks.

Has anyone mocked up the floor console? I am curious if that would impede the ashtray etc. I have a 2wd auto so there is no issue there for me.

https://classicconsoles.com/product/king-konsole-universal-truck-floor-console/

EDIT** Found the cruisers that are being talked about.

OK so I am assuming since 1980's models are not on there you just get the 1979 series for Ford Trucks.

Has anyone mocked up the floor console? I am curious if that would impede the ashtray etc. I have a 2wd auto so there is no issue there for me.

https://classicconsoles.com/product/king-konsole-universal-truck-floor-console/

EDIT** Found the cruisers that are being talked about.

I think you figured out that the year doesn't matter. I explained to them that their site isn't very helpful in that respect.

That's great Gary!:nabble_smiley_good: I was really only joking about a discount, but it's amazing what you can get from asking! I think they are reasonably priced. Maybe you can get a kickback for the forum expense account instead? I'd happily donate my $14 to that cause! I would like to use mine before Christmas though... I'm awaiting my samples, do you have yours yet?

Gary, i may get in on this. what is the normal price usually?

Gary, i may get in on this. what is the normal price usually?

George - Sorry for the late reply, but we've been gone for a fortnight on vacation and just got home so I'm trying to catch up.

According to this page on their site the standard prices are:

• BC Shorty: $135

• BC Cruizer: $145

• BC Tall Shorty: $145

• BC Tall: $160

Those prices are with the large drink holder in black. You can go with the mega drink holder in black, which adds $5, or you can change the color of the drink holder's rim and that adds another $5. In other words, a large drink holder with a black rim adds $0; a mega drink holder in black adds $5; a large drink holder with a different colored rim adds $5; and a mega drink holder in a different color adds $10.

And all of those prices are standard. So if we get a group of 5 or more we'll get 10% off that.

George - Sorry for the late reply, but we've been gone for a fortnight on vacation and just got home so I'm trying to catch up.

According to this page on their site the standard prices are:

• BC Shorty: $135

• BC Cruizer: $145

• BC Tall Shorty: $145

• BC Tall: $160

Those prices are with the large drink holder in black. You can go with the mega drink holder in black, which adds $5, or you can change the color of the drink holder's rim and that adds another $5. In other words, a large drink holder with a black rim adds $0; a mega drink holder in black adds $5; a large drink holder with a different colored rim adds $5; and a mega drink holder in a different color adds $10.

And all of those prices are standard. So if we get a group of 5 or more we'll get 10% off that.

No worries Gary. I may be thinking about this for a christmas present for Brutus, that is if he is a good boy:-)

No worries Gary. I may be thinking about this for a christmas present for Brutus, that is if he is a good boy:-)

I got my samples Gary, were yours waiting for you when you got home? I got all the blues and blacks. Now I'm waiting for the boss' opinion to choose one.

I got my samples Gary, were yours waiting for you when you got home? I got all the blues and blacks. Now I'm waiting for the boss' opinion to choose one.

Yep, mine were waiting in the mail when I got home. Hope to get out to the shop this afternoon and see how they, the blues, look against BB's upholstery.