Bullnose Forums

Classic Consoles

Gary Lewis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classicconsoles.com

They will send you free color samples to make sure it matches your interior. Also, if you use the 30oz Yeti tumbler or similar, you will need to order the larger cup holder inserts.

Thanks, is that the BC cruiser console?

Classicconsoles.com

They will send you free color samples to make sure it matches your interior. Also, if you use the 30oz Yeti tumbler or similar, you will need to order the larger cup holder inserts.

Just talked to Melissa at Classic Consoles and found that they have four different ones, outlined here: BC Cruiser; BC Cruiser Shorty; BC Tall Cruiser; and BC Tall Shorty.

To answer a question Janey had when I showed her the picture, there's a strap that can be passed under the seat and fasten the console to the seat.

And they are sending me samples of the blue colors. :nabble_smiley_good:

Just talked to Melissa at Classic Consoles and found that they have four different ones, outlined here: BC Cruiser; BC Cruiser Shorty; BC Tall Cruiser; and BC Tall Shorty.

To answer a question Janey had when I showed her the picture, there's a strap that can be passed under the seat and fasten the console to the seat.

I believe mine was dark blue metallic. Yes, there is a strap that goes around the seat. I also used some velcro on the bottom along the outside rails to make it more secure.

I'm thinking 'tall shorty'... But maybe I'll wait and let you test it first Gary...:nabble_smiley_wink:

I'm thinking 'tall shorty'... But maybe I'll wait and let you test it first Gary...:nabble_smiley_wink:

Rob - Just had Janey out to check on where to put grab handles and we discussed the console. I'm thinking I'm going to mock one up from the dimensions they give to see which one will clear the ZF5's shift lever. :nabble_smiley_wink:

The regular one seems kind of low, have you wished for the tall one? Also, do you think the cup holders would impede the shifter?

The regular one is comfy for me. I centered it on the bench so its still a few inches away from me. If it was closer like my Ram is with buckets and a console, the tall would probably be better. You could measure it out or mock it up with a box to be sure. Not sure about the shifter... clears my column shift with feet to spare lol!