Bullnose Forums

Jim/ArdWrknTrk Is Missing - Anyone Heard From Him?

Gary Lewis

and again, like i said before, if his phone was off, when you call it, it will not ring, it will go straight to voicemai

Just spoke to the police dispatcher.  The patrolman did confirm that it was Jim to which he was speaking by seeing his ID.  But, I misunderstood - apparently his phone was shut off by the carrier and he has yet to get a new one.  When he does he will contact me. :nabble_smiley_good:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to the police dispatcher.  The patrolman did confirm that it was Jim to which he was speaking by seeing his ID.  But, I misunderstood - apparently his phone was shut off by the carrier and he has yet to get a new one.  When he does he will contact me. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks for the update, Gary! Obviously, he's missed.

At a guess, my phone died three or four days ago also. Jim has been MIA sense what 19 Aug? I guess that some of us dident get the message that the cell providers werent supporting 3G phones any more. There is nothing like being woke up by a game worden because you missed your check in call for four days

At a guess, my phone died three or four days ago also. Jim has been MIA sense what 19 Aug? I guess that some of us dident get the message that the cell providers werent supporting 3G phones any more. There is nothing like being woke up by a game worden because you missed your check in call for four days

Any other info on Jim?