Bullnose Forums

Jim/ArdWrknTrk Is Missing - Anyone Heard From Him?

Gary Lewis

Glad to hear you are calling the police Gary. I still have not received confirmation my text has been read

I called the police department in the town where Jim lives and gave the officer all of the details, including his last post, his telephone #, the fact we've called, emailed, and sent text messages - to no avail. And the bit about the people saying "he's ok" and then being the ones to sign for the card I sent.

He said he would call that number and if he gets no answer he will send an officer out to check up on Jim. And then he will call me back to let me know what he finds out. And I'll let y'all know as well.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called the police department in the town where Jim lives and gave the officer all of the details, including his last post, his telephone #, the fact we've called, emailed, and sent text messages - to no avail. And the bit about the people saying "he's ok" and then being the ones to sign for the card I sent.

He said he would call that number and if he gets no answer he will send an officer out to check up on Jim. And then he will call me back to let me know what he finds out. And I'll let y'all know as well.

Thank you Gary

It is a concern, particularly if this individual is the one who cost Jim all the stuff he had in the container he was using as a shop and to store things in.

It is a concern, particularly if this individual is the one who cost Jim all the stuff he had in the container he was using as a shop and to store things in.

The police department called back and said they sent an officer out and he talked with Jim. "He is well but his phone has been off for several days. However, it is on now and I can call him or he will call me."

So I called and no one answered. Left a message and asked him to call back. I'll let y'all know.

The police department called back and said they sent an officer out and he talked with Jim. "He is well but his phone has been off for several days. However, it is on now and I can call him or he will call me."

So I called and no one answered. Left a message and asked him to call back. I'll let y'all know.

Did the officer ask Jim for his ID? to know if "jim" is Jim

Hopefully Jim gets back soon. I would rather him tell us we are a crazy community than nothing to happen and he be in a bad spot. I believe he is in a spot in NY that was hit pretty hard with Covid so that is always concerning. I do have family up there as well that I may be able to ping.

Did the officer ask Jim for his ID? to know if "jim" is Jim

I don't know whether the officer asked for ID or not. I assumed an officer would be trained to do so in a situation like this.

And I hope Jim will come back and say "You guys are CRAZY!" But he's got some 'splaining to do. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I don't know whether the officer asked for ID or not. I assumed an officer would be trained to do so in a situation like this.

And I hope Jim will come back and say "You guys are CRAZY!" But he's got some 'splaining to do. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Still does not sound "right" if Jim has been notified of our concern, don't you think he'd be notifying you almost immediately?:nabble_anim_confused: