Bullnose Forums

Jim/ArdWrknTrk Is Missing - Anyone Heard From Him?

Gary Lewis

I checked FTE for the heck of it, and he hadn't posted on there since June.

I checked the member map, and there's not really anybody even close to him geographically that could swing by and see if the truck is in the driveway.

Strange for him to not be on here for over a week.

I just find it odd, its been well over a week and he is usually on here in the morning and evening time. but with the not answering the phone or texts. Not even anything about the truck show, and you know him, he wouldn't miss that. I think maybe you should Gary. If he gets upset with us, which I would hope he wouldn't, he will get over it. From my understanding, he is byhimself, if i had a way, i'd go check on him

Guys - I don't know. We are 9 days from his last post. Does that make it time for a well-being check? I'd sure hate to send them out and Jim not like it. But if you think I should I can call tomorrow and ask.

Gary, you mentioned sending a letter. Let's see where that goes first. If you get no response from that, then I think it may be a good idea to do a well-being.

Gary, you mentioned sending a letter. Let's see where that goes first. If you get no response from that, then I think it may be a good idea to do a well-being.

I too am missing him and praying for his well being. We are not the same without him. If we just do the letter, thinking send it such that it has to be signed for. We should be able to track it. Thanks for posting this, Jim.

I too am missing him and praying for his well being. We are not the same without him. If we just do the letter, thinking send it such that it has to be signed for. We should be able to track it. Thanks for posting this, Jim.

Hey, thats not a bad idea, send a certified letter, that way we can get the info quicker.

Gary, how long has it been since your e-mail and phone/text attempts to reach him? Nine days is a long silence and the lack of response is extremely concerning. It could be that something happened to his phone, but if he usually uses a computer for the forum and e-mail it still wouldn’t explain it. Hopefully he is just out of town and offline, but I’m worried 😟

Gary, how long has it been since your e-mail and phone/text attempts to reach him? Nine days is a long silence and the lack of response is extremely concerning. It could be that something happened to his phone, but if he usually uses a computer for the forum and e-mail it still wouldn’t explain it. Hopefully he is just out of town and offline, but I’m worried 😟

My text attempt was on Monday the 21st, a week ago, and only 3 days from his last post. My calls were on Thursday the 24th. Don't remember when I emailed, but I know several others have as well. And I sent another text yesterday.

My text attempt was on Monday the 21st, a week ago, and only 3 days from his last post. My calls were on Thursday the 24th. Don't remember when I emailed, but I know several others have as well. And I sent another text yesterday.

I sent him a text yesterday at 4:30 PM EDT, no evidence he's read it.