Bullnose Forums

Jim/ArdWrknTrk Is Missing - Anyone Heard From Him?

Gary Lewis

Several of you have reached out to me because you've missed Jim. As have I.

Jim's last post was on Sept 18th. I've called him and had to leave a voice message. I've texted him, with no response. And I've emailed him, as have some of you. In the morning I'll put a card in the mail to him in the hope that I can reach him.

But if any of you know anything about his whereabouts please let us know.

I just sent him a message too. This is strange, he's usually active from very early each day. He has a sister in Philly, but I have no idea of her name or how to reach her.

Yes, it is strange. And worrying. He's on my prayer list and I know others that are praying for him as well. Lots of people have been asking about him.

Yes, it is strange. And worrying. He's on my prayer list and I know others that are praying for him as well. Lots of people have been asking about him.

That's not good if he isn't answering anything. When/Should we escalate this into a well-being check? I don't remember his story and whether he lives alone or not, and whether he has anybody that would check on him locally.

That's not good if he isn't answering anything. When/Should we escalate this into a well-being check? I don't remember his story and whether he lives alone or not, and whether he has anybody that would check on him locally.

I'm pretty sure he lives alone. But I don't know if he has anyone locally that would check on him.

How do we go about doing a well-being check?

I'm pretty sure he lives alone. But I don't know if he has anyone locally that would check on him.

How do we go about doing a well-being check?

You request one through local law enforcement in his area. You basically explain the situation, give them the address, and they will send an officer or two out to verify his status. It is an absolute last ditch effort when you have exhausted all other possible options as some people may not be receptive to a well-being check. But it's one of those things where if something were to happen to him, you'll wish that you had done more.

You request one through local law enforcement in his area. You basically explain the situation, give them the address, and they will send an officer or two out to verify his status. It is an absolute last ditch effort when you have exhausted all other possible options as some people may not be receptive to a well-being check. But it's one of those things where if something were to happen to him, you'll wish that you had done more.

+1 this. It’s a tolerable outcome when you apologize for acting on your concern, than the potentially devastating alternative.

+1 this. It’s a tolerable outcome when you apologize for acting on your concern, than the potentially devastating alternative.

Guys - I don't know. We are 9 days from his last post. Does that make it time for a well-being check? I'd sure hate to send them out and Jim not like it. But if you think I should I can call tomorrow and ask.

Guys - I don't know. We are 9 days from his last post. Does that make it time for a well-being check? I'd sure hate to send them out and Jim not like it. But if you think I should I can call tomorrow and ask.

I checked FTE for the heck of it, and he hadn't posted on there since June.

I checked the member map, and there's not really anybody even close to him geographically that could swing by and see if the truck is in the driveway.

Strange for him to not be on here for over a week.