Bullnose Forums

Fuel Reservior, what can I do ?

Howling.Wolf

now that everything is accessable....

Should I maybe exchange the plasic/nylon hoses and clamps against rubber ones ?

What would you do ?

Thanks and haveaniceday.

Heinz

I think the nylon lines are much better than rubber hose, so I wouldn't change. But I would check the lines over to ensure they've not been damaged anywhere.

I replaced all of the original lines on Big Blue with new nylon lines because I was going from a system with a switching valve to one with wyes. But had I not been I'd have stayed with the original lines.

I think the nylon lines are much better than rubber hose, so I wouldn't change. But I would check the lines over to ensure they've not been damaged anywhere.

I replaced all of the original lines on Big Blue with new nylon lines because I was going from a system with a switching valve to one with wyes. But had I not been I'd have stayed with the original lines.

Thanx, Gary I then stick onto thy nylon lines.

I just thought its easier to reconnect them as the lines to the tank in the back are a little short and I will have to lift the tank and also make the connection at the same time.

But its managable.

Thanx, Gary I then stick onto thy nylon lines.

I just thought its easier to reconnect them as the lines to the tank in the back are a little short and I will have to lift the tank and also make the connection at the same time.

But its managable.

Yes, the connections in back are a bear! Been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it.

But I'll bet you will get it done nicely. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, the connections in back are a bear! Been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it.

But I'll bet you will get it done nicely. :nabble_smiley_good:

Just a quick satus report:

Tanks (the side one (Spectra) from Rockauto and the back one (Sherman) from Carid) are on their way.

So are both complete Delphi sending units.

I‘ll expect it all to be here some time between Wednesday and Friday.

Sorry Gary, but I changed the long fuel lines against rubber ones to the rear already, they didn‘t look too good.

While waiting for the parts I changed the shocks. Must say the were as good as no shocks 😂

U all haveniceday

Heinz

Just a quick satus report:

Tanks (the side one (Spectra) from Rockauto and the back one (Sherman) from Carid) are on their way.

So are both complete Delphi sending units.

I‘ll expect it all to be here some time between Wednesday and Friday.

Sorry Gary, but I changed the long fuel lines against rubber ones to the rear already, they didn‘t look too good.

While waiting for the parts I changed the shocks. Must say the were as good as no shocks 😂

U all haveniceday

Heinz

Don’t worry, you are probably better off with new hoses. And you will have a completely new system. 👍

• 3 weeks later...