Bullnose Forums

Valve assembly for California [E1TZ-9D474-C] - NOS

1981 was a bad year for these trucks in California. I remember my California spec 1980 had miles of vacuum hoses, but in 1981 it got even worse with the introduction of parts like this.

There's got to be a bunch of those trucks in CA not able to pass emissions, and not rusting due to the climate. Just ripe for building up.

There's got to be a bunch of those trucks in CA not able to pass emissions, and not rusting due to the climate. Just ripe for building up.

Not if the windows and hood seals are leaking like my F150. That truck sat for years and years before I bought it and it was in bad shape because of it. But maybe it doesn't rain as much in SoCal as it does in Florida so leaky windows are okay?

Not if the windows and hood seals are leaking like my F150. That truck sat for years and years before I bought it and it was in bad shape because of it. But maybe it doesn't rain as much in SoCal as it does in Florida so leaky windows are okay?