Bullnose Forums

Results Of The 2020 Virtual Truck Show

Gary Lewis

Just wanted to say thank you, again, to Gary for hosting this year’s show, as well as to everyone who participated as entrants and judges. Look what I got in the mail today:

Congratulations Matthew, and I have to say that “closest to stock” AND “furthest distance driven” in 2019 speaks volumes about your truck when considered together! I only wish I could have attended last year to meet you and see the truck in person.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Matthew, and I have to say that “closest to stock” AND “furthest distance driven” in 2019 speaks volumes about your truck when considered together! I only wish I could have attended last year to meet you and see the truck in person.

To say Matthew's truck is, and will remain, stock is an understatement. I had a plug-in, no-cutting headlight relay harness I wasn't going to use and offered it to him. "Thanks, but no thanks. I want to keep it stock." :nabble_smiley_wink:

Let us know when yours gets there. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Gary, arrived safe and sound a couple days ago.

3A44BC71-241D-48E9-84A0-57E167955509.jpeg.d757f50dda60a0f2fea7a9fbf24bc4c9.jpeg

Thank you to those that voted and thank you Gary for just being awesome in general. I’ll be using the LMC gift card this weekend to order new cab and core support mounts for my ‘80 4x4 project. Hope to be putting the cab back on the frame in a couple weeks.

Let us know when yours gets there. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Gary, arrived safe and sound a couple days ago.

Thank you to those that voted and thank you Gary for just being awesome in general. I’ll be using the LMC gift card this weekend to order new cab and core support mounts for my ‘80 4x4 project. Hope to be putting the cab back on the frame in a couple weeks.

Excellent! Congrat’s!!!