Bullnose Forums

Results Of The 2020 Virtual Truck Show

Gary Lewis

The results of the truck show polling are in. Ding, ding, ding, we have winners!

The total voting results are in two places for your review and comparison to the polling threads. They are on the Results tab on the page at Truck Shows/2020 Truck Show, and they are in the Polling Results thread in the 2020 Virtual Truck Show folder. (Having said that, the spreadsheet shown in those two places was manually generated by me from the 6 polling threads, so there is a possibility it is wrong even though I've checked it closely. If so, please let me know soonest before I ship the winnings!)

So, please congratulate our winners! I know they, and all of those that entered, took a lot of time to create the entries. And I know that I really, REALLY had a hard time decided which truck to vote for as there were so many really good ones.

• Best Story: Jochen Tillmann's Mein Laster from Germany. In addition to the trophy I'll send one LMC $50 certificate.

• Ugliest Truck: Bill Vose' Darth from the USA. In addition to the trophy I'll ship two $25 Rock Auto certificates

• Closest To Stock: Matthew's Truck Of Doom from the USA. In addition to the trophy I'll ship two $25 Rock Auto certificates

• People's Favorite: Cory's Blue Mule from Canada. In addition to the trophy I'll ship one LMC $50 certificate.

• Best Upgrades: Big Blue from the USA

• Best Engine: Dad's Truck from the USA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

Not sure what to say, but I think it's safe to say that we all appreciate all of the work that you put into this (and the day to day Non-truck show content). For that I can say on behalf of the rest of the Bullnose geeks, a tip of the hat to you, Gary! And thanks to all that voted as well.

Gary,

Not sure what to say, but I think it's safe to say that we all appreciate all of the work that you put into this (and the day to day Non-truck show content). For that I can say on behalf of the rest of the Bullnose geeks, a tip of the hat to you, Gary! And thanks to all that voted as well.

Yes, thanks to all that voted!

As for my part, it has been fun. Less work in some ways than the in-person show, but more work in other ways.

So, now we need to let the dust settle and figure out what to do for next year. But right now let's just enjoy that it is done. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yes, thanks to all that voted!

As for my part, it has been fun. Less work in some ways than the in-person show, but more work in other ways.

So, now we need to let the dust settle and figure out what to do for next year. But right now let's just enjoy that it is done. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Definitely different and interesting. Thank you for setting it up and running it!

Thank you, Gary, for hosting this. I really enjoyed the opportunity to go through and see other members' trucks the way they see them.

And, thank you to those of you who voted for my truck, it is much appreciated!

Thanks Gary for all you did in putting together this "virtual" show. It was fun and allowed me to participate in something which I would not have been able to other wise.

Congrats to the winners!!! Next year the real deal....live show, Gary???

I need to thank all those that voted for my trucks. THANK YOU! These are the first of the Garagemahal trophies that my trucks have ever won. :nabble_smiley_oh:

It was fun. But it was also missing the personal bit of seeing many of you face-to-face. So, for next year maybe we can do things differently?

I don't want to take away from the celebrations here, so will start another thread about that. However, I'll be getting the trophies and certificates in the mail ASAP. But I need addresses. I probably have Bill's but don't know that I have Matthew's and I'm pretty sure I don't have Cory's nor Jochen's. Help, folks! Please email me your addresses.