Bullnose Forums

START VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Lewis

Can you see them on the Entrants tab here: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/2020-truck-show.html?

Gary, I don’t know if you are able to peek at the vote turnout, but I don’t see any harm in extending the time frame through Saturday in case it adds weekenders. Usually the forum traffic is less on weekends rather than more, but it might gather a few more votes.

I have submitted my votes and actually spotted #3 Tommy Sides’ 1986 F150 driving down Stockton Hill Rd in Kingman this afternoon... I don’t know if he recognized me in my ‘81 but I sure noticed his beautiful truck!

I agree, the decisions were difficult indeed, especially with so many near-original survivors, great ownership stories, and picking one favorite (ouch!). Thanks to all who entered and shared their trucks, and a huge shout out to Gary for pulling this together. This was a lot of fun and very well thought out. Thank you for your tireless effort as always 🙂

Ditto. Just got done re-reading all the entries and voting... most of them being close calls indeed.

As they used to say on junkyard wars, "there are no losers, just those who didn't win".

Gary, although i am anxious , but thats just the type of person i am, maybe you should extend it. I have noticed there is more activity on the weekends

Gary, although i am anxious , but thats just the type of person i am, maybe you should extend it. I have noticed there is more activity on the weekends

Guys - Thanks for the compliments. To say it was a lot of work would be an understatement, but I have a cunning plan if we do this next year, and that will make it easier.

As for the deadline, I'll extend it this evening. What I think I've learned about these polls is that if you change the # of days by 1 it'll just add 24 hours on from when you change it. So if I change it now from 2 to 3 it'll end at 7 am tomorrow. But we want late in the day tomorrow, if not Sunday. So why not make it Sunday night?

As for peeking, yes I can since I created the polls. Currently we have these votes:

• Best Engine: 18

• Best Upgrades: 14

• People's Favorite: 17

• Closest To Stock: 17

• Ugliest Truck: 13

• Best Story: 14

Concerning traffic on the site, that's an interesting question. I track the traffic daily and it fluctuates significantly, but there are patterns. An it depends on the weather. Weekends are not the heaviest traffic time if the weather is conducive to working on your truck. But if there is widespread bad weather, like a hurricane spreading rain up the east coast, and there will be a lot more traffic.