Bullnose Forums

START VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Lewis

Ok, I think I found the problem. :nabble_smiley_blush:

The links on the 2020 Truck Show page in the menu at the top are now fixed and work for me. And the links in the 2020 Virtual Truck Show folder work.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, sports fans, I have another question: Do we need to extend the voting? I could easily extend it for another day, meaning include Saturday. Or more if we think it is needed.

Thoughts, please?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, sports fans, I have another question: Do we need to extend the voting? I could easily extend it for another day, meaning include Saturday. Or more if we think it is needed.

Thoughts, please?

Yes, I was going to suggest this. If you consider the meager pickings for the monthly picture contest 48hrs probably isn't enough. Some members might only hop on at weekends etc. Hopefully there are at least 52 votes...:nabble_smiley_wink:

Yes, I was going to suggest this. If you consider the meager pickings for the monthly picture contest 48hrs probably isn't enough. Some members might only hop on at weekends etc. Hopefully there are at least 52 votes...:nabble_smiley_wink:

On my iPad I’m not seeing the entrants still.

Just to confirm, when you vote - clicking the vote button - nothing seems to "happen" for me like the page or selection disappearing. Assuming the vote is counted though

Gary, I just have to say - the show is great! So many good trucks, and so many entrants by good forum friends. It's good to see everyone with their truck, and the way you laid out the pages makes it easy to navigate with the drop down.... this is excellent.

Thanks and so nicely done -

Ken

Just to confirm, when you vote - clicking the vote button - nothing seems to "happen" for me like the page or selection disappearing. Assuming the vote is counted though

At the top of the page [after voting] there will be a statement: "Your vote has been submitted" highlighted in yellow.

Gary, I just have to say - the show is great! So many good trucks, and so many entrants by good forum friends. It's good to see everyone with their truck, and the way you laid out the pages makes it easy to navigate with the drop down.... this is excellent.

Thanks and so nicely done -

Ken

Ditto. Just got done re-reading all the entries and voting... most of them being close calls indeed.

As they used to say on junkyard wars, "there are no losers, just those who didn't win".