Bullnose Forums

License plates...

1986F150Six

I want to thank my new friend, grumpin [Dane] for providing an Oregon license plate! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, today, one of the regular morning coffee crowd at a local restaurant informed me that he contacted an old buddy who lives in Alaska. An Alaskan license plate is on its way. Yea!

Now, I only need 12 more states to be complete! :nabble_anim_claps:

Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.

I can ask my son and one other for a WV plate.

I want to thank my new friend, grumpin [Dane] for providing an Oregon license plate! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, today, one of the regular morning coffee crowd at a local restaurant informed me that he contacted an old buddy who lives in Alaska. An Alaskan license plate is on its way. Yea!

Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.

:nabble_smiley_good::nabble_anim_handshake:

Dave, I’ve been looking at a 1963 “PHOTOSCENIC” NH license plate for the last three years, found in a box of random items that I inherited. I never knew what to do with it other than to not throw it away.

It’s off-white (Wimbledon white?) front and back, pressed metal, with British Racing green painted characters, XX###.

Interested?

Dane,

The package arrived Saturday and when I opened the box, there were two Oregon license plates. I want to thank you for the additional plate and knowing it came off your Bullnose truck adds a story to it!

I also want to thank you for your service to our Country! [Dane mentioned that he had replaced the 2nd plate with Veteran plates]. :nabble_anim_claps:

Hi David, I was able to get a Nevada plate for you, but I have not mailed it to you yet... I also have a couple older Arizona plates (brown with white letters) would you like one?

Thank you, Jonathan, for the Nevada plate [another one of the remaining]!

I would love the Arizona plates [the more the merrier!], but already have one, so do not send them as that would increase the cost of shipping.

Thank you again! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Dave, I’ve been looking at a 1963 “PHOTOSCENIC” NH license plate for the last three years, found in a box of random items that I inherited. I never knew what to do with it other than to not throw it away.

It’s off-white (Wimbledon white?) front and back, pressed metal, with British Racing green painted characters, XX###.

Interested?

Yes! Let me know what you have in mind, Vic.

Dane,

The package arrived Saturday and when I opened the box, there were two Oregon license plates. I want to thank you for the additional plate and knowing it came off your Bullnose truck adds a story to it!

I also want to thank you for your service to our Country! [Dane mentioned that he had replaced the 2nd plate with Veteran plates]. :nabble_anim_claps:

You’re welcome! And thank you!

Interested?

Yes! Let me know what you have in mind, Vic.

I had in mind sending it to you... :nabble_smiley_good:

I'll PM you for your address.