Bullnose Forums

License plates...

1986F150Six

Some of you know I love to collect automotive and motorcycle license plates and hang them on the wall of my man-cave [Jr. Garagemahal] :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

During the previous GTG and Ford Truck Shows, I have been blessed by the generosity of those who have shared with me. I have seen some collections with only pristine examples or ones only in a series or all counties in their home state, etc., but I like them all, even rusty and crusty! Those have character and a story!

Some forum members have even provided ones from other countries!

Yesterday, as I was in my work area, I inventoried the states I have [36] as well as the ones I do not have. Since this year's show is virtual, I want to list the states I am missing and if anyone has one, which is not something they want to hold on to, please contact me.

Thanks!

Alaska, Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not picky. Thanks! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I want to thank my new friend, grumpin [Dane] for providing an Oregon license plate! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, today, one of the regular morning coffee crowd at a local restaurant informed me that he contacted an old buddy who lives in Alaska. An Alaskan license plate is on its way. Yea!

Now, I only need 12 more states to be complete! :nabble_anim_claps:

Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.

I want to thank my new friend, grumpin61 [Dane] for providing an Oregon license plate! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, today, one of the regular morning coffee crowd at a local restaurant informed me that he contacted an old buddy who lives in Alaska. An Alaskan license plate is on its way. Yea!

Now, I only need 12 more states to be complete! :nabble_anim_claps:

Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.

I may be able to get you a SC plate I am going to transfer my vet plate to my car and "turn in" my old plate.

Thanks, Gary! How is your daughter's family adjusting and is the Subaru holding up?

They are really liking it. Very different from any place they’ve been, but lots of new things to see.

And the Subie is doing well. However they just use it around town as it still uses/loses coolant if taken on the highway. But around town it seems to go for weeks without more being added.