Bullnose Forums

Putting out an offer

Pebcak

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nabble_anim_working: LAST CHANCE for items!! :nabble_anim_working:

I'm heading out this Sunday in the AM to browse the Pick N Pulls here in the DFW area.

Anything specific that people are looking for let me know and I'll see what's out there.

The plastic A-pillar trim would be a help for me. And good rear plastic trim as well since it frequently is dead from all the UV. But, in Tejas you get more UV than we do, so.....

And the horn cruise pad on Big Blue recently fell apart. It is the burled wood that is 85/86 specific, but black or Rosewood would do.

Thanks!

The plastic A-pillar trim would be a help for me. And good rear plastic trim as well since it frequently is dead from all the UV. But, in Tejas you get more UV than we do, so.....

And the horn cruise pad on Big Blue recently fell apart. It is the burled wood that is 85/86 specific, but black or Rosewood would do.

Thanks!

I see what I can find while I'm there.

I also sent you an email with a question too. :nabble_anim_confused:

:nabble_anim_working: LAST CHANCE for items!! :nabble_anim_working:

I'm heading out this Sunday in the AM to browse the Pick N Pulls here in the DFW area.

Anything specific that people are looking for let me know and I'll see what's out there.

1981 F350 4x4

1) Driver's side seat belt retractor, the spring-loaded device behind the plastic cover:

20180907_144407.jpg.3e7cb32719fa8812431d8d76fb958f33.jpg

2) Driver's side aluminum wheel well arch trim, this is the other side so you can discern which type I have (that rhombus-shaped stuff):

20180907_144337.jpg.fbda547fe2bc9b2466a9e5b45a286cb0.jpg

3) I'm going to my local JY this morning and am hoping to pick up a steelie rim, 16 x 7 with 8 lug holes, I think they're something like a 6" spacing but I need one for a spare tire:

20180908_073915.jpg.5d1305bd8f1a579232de64c5eff90e25.jpg

1981 F350 4x4

1) Driver's side seat belt retractor, the spring-loaded device behind the plastic cover:

2) Driver's side aluminum wheel well arch trim, this is the other side so you can discern which type I have (that rhombus-shaped stuff):

3) I'm going to my local JY this morning and am hoping to pick up a steelie rim, 16 x 7 with 8 lug holes, I think they're something like a 6" spacing but I need one for a spare tire:

Chris - I probably have the wheelwell trim.

Chris - I probably have the wheelwell trim.

Cool, we'll look for it when I get there, I suspect it's in the attic.

Bought a rim and had the spare tire mounted today, so at least I'm OK in that regard. :)

Found a 1983 F150 in the JY but the seat belt wasn't in any better shape than what I've already got, so I left it.

I'm bringing some license plates, too.

1981 F350 4x41) Driver's side seat belt retractor, the spring-loaded device behind the plastic cover:2) Driver's side aluminum wheel well arch trim, this is the other side so you can discern which type I have (that rhombus-shaped stuff):3) I'm going to my local JY this morning and am hoping to pick up a steelie rim, 16 x 7 with 8 lug holes, I think they're something like a 6" spacing but I need one for a spare tire:
I'm going to look for whatever is listed.  So going in the morning.  Just out and about today with the Mrs.

I'll post what I've been able to find tomorrow. 

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 08:46 ctubutis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: