Bullnose Forums

Aux Battery Core Support Bracket E1TZ-10A705-A

kramttocs

Update: the two brackets are the same. I thought there was a slight angle mine didn't have but when comparing the photos more closely that isn't the case.

Looking for this bracket.

Pic of Gary's (the one I need):

Aux_Battery_J-Bolts_Mocked_Up.thumb.jpg.a755700accc178690f16381de6f5a32e.jpg

vs the one I have that is wrong:

IMG_20200914_173634.thumb.jpg.3874b06cab6657214a2afa2e25c65c52.jpg

This is the 1980 style (Z bracket):

battery-tray-illustrations_1.jpg.89eddb9f595c9a48d03f021cdbfbf600.jpg

But I am wanting the 81/on style like Gary has.

Thanks!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully they have it!

They did have it and were nice enough to send me some photos. Unfortunately it looks the same as mine. I guess the one I have and Gary's are the same and maybe Gary's is slanted in the slots (the edge you can't see). That's my only idea. I'll put some clips in the core support and see if slanting it is the solution.

They did have it and were nice enough to send me some photos. Unfortunately it looks the same as mine. I guess the one I have and Gary's are the same and maybe Gary's is slanted in the slots (the edge you can't see). That's my only idea. I'll put some clips in the core support and see if slanting it is the solution.

:nabble_anim_confused:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/80-86-Ford-Bronco-Truck-Battery-Bracket-OEM-1980-1986/174306831783?hash=item28957f2da7:g:00QAAOSwqA9e2Xuu

I'm not finding a pic with the part number or even and ID #. But I did find this pic which shows the main battery stay on the top and the aux battery stay on the bottom.

Much appreciated Gary! I couldn't find anything on mine either. I think it's flipped though:

Main: bottom. It steps down and is angled toward the fender

Aux: top. It steps up

Last question for you and them I may just make a z brace like the 1980. Could you take a photo a little further back showing the back(core support) edge? Wondering if I should just expect to angle it more than I am.