Bullnose Forums

Passenger Assist Handle Kit [E6TZ-9940346-A]

Wow! Expensive! And thatโ€™s just for one! I now have 4 waiting to go on my crew cab but I hope to find another pair for the โ€˜81. Not paying that much though!

Interesting that the came in black. That is what I will need for the XLS-esque look, but gloss black paint will have to do...

Just to add to the info, those have a wedge shaped plastic shim between the fastening end and the cab. The fasteners are high quality stainless torx head screws that thread into captive nuts mounted inside the cab wall. The rounds on the aluminum bar are very comfortable in the hands. They are not much to look at but very functional and well done.

Interesting that the came in black. That is what I will need for the XLS-esque look, but gloss black paint will have to do...

Why not bring yours to Skiatook and ask Gary if you can powder coat?

ย 

Why not bring yours to Skiatook and ask Gary if you can powder coat?

Beat me to it. I was just about to comment that the sky's the limit on colors as we can blast and powder coat the handles when you are here. :nabble_smiley_good:

Beat me to it. I was just about to comment that the sky's the limit on colors as we can blast and powder coat the handles when you are here. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thank you! That would be fantastic, especially since this will be a high wear area. I know we talked about doing that with windshield trim but were unsure it could take the heat. These should definitely take it without warping. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you! That would be fantastic, especially since this will be a high wear area. I know we talked about doing that with windshield trim but were unsure it could take the heat. These should definitely take it without warping. ๐Ÿ˜€

There are 5 currently available at Bob Allen Ford in Kansas.....