Bullnose Forums

Passenger Assist Handle Kit [E6TZ-9940346-A]

Interesting. I have pulled a number of these at the junkyard but I assumed they were all aftermarket. Mine may be (aftermarket) but I guess I should take a closer look and see if any may be OEM?

I already showed David, but I ended up finding OEM handles that I like better off of F600/F700 medium duty trucks:

59D483AE-8660-429A-BFF9-B535C2962DAC.jpeg.2f4ad3959db1297c969a197d49da357c.jpeg

Interesting. I have pulled a number of these at the junkyard but I assumed they were all aftermarket. Mine may be (aftermarket) but I guess I should take a closer look and see if any may be OEM?

I already showed David, but I ended up finding OEM handles that I like better off of F600/F700 medium duty trucks:

Jonathan - I like that handle far, far better than the one that started this thread. That's 'cause the first one looks like a bathroom towel rod to me. I think you could probably find the same thing at Home Depot. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Jonathan - I like that handle far, far better than the one that started this thread. That's 'cause the first one looks like a bathroom towel rod to me. I think you could probably find the same thing at Home Depot. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Hmmmm? Fellow forum member reamer, where are you? I bet you could make these and add to your list of Bullnose offerings! :nabble_smiley_whistling: