Bullnose Forums

Entry Deadline Extended

Gary Lewis

Wow, that's great!
Yes, Matthew, it is good to have that many entries. In fact, we are now up to 51 entries with two more expected today and potentially another as someone just joined, so I've offered to get them in if they are to me today.

But for the rest of y'all, START READING! There's a whole LOT of info in the entries, and to do them justice you'll need to do a lot of reading.

The way this is going to work is that tomorrow night I'll stay up late and post six (6) new threads, one for each of the classes, like Best Engine. Each of those threads will have a poll in them with the ability for you to vote one time during the following 24 hours. But you can come back and change your vote any time during that 24 hour period. So, you could read and vote, then read some more and come back and update the voting.

Then on Saturday I'll go through and process things. However, it will be obvious to you who won what unless there's a tie or the same truck appears to win more than one class. That's where I have to come in and use our rules to determine the winners.

START READING!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Matthew, it is good to have that many entries. In fact, we are now up to 51 entries with two more expected today and potentially another as someone just joined, so I've offered to get them in if they are to me today.

But for the rest of y'all, START READING! There's a whole LOT of info in the entries, and to do them justice you'll need to do a lot of reading.

The way this is going to work is that tomorrow night I'll stay up late and post six (6) new threads, one for each of the classes, like Best Engine. Each of those threads will have a poll in them with the ability for you to vote one time during the following 24 hours. But you can come back and change your vote any time during that 24 hour period. So, you could read and vote, then read some more and come back and update the voting.

Then on Saturday I'll go through and process things. However, it will be obvious to you who won what unless there's a tie or the same truck appears to win more than one class. That's where I have to come in and use our rules to determine the winners.

START READING!!!!!!!!!!!
So where do we start reading??

Go to Truck Shows/2020 Truck Show and go to the Entrants tab. Or, just hover over the 2020 Truck Show and you'll see the list of entrants scroll out.

Gary, the menu only lists entrants up to #34. To see the rest you have to open the tab...

Jonathan - Apparently you hadn't refreshed your browser. I just scrolled down to #51. :nabble_smiley_wink:

How do I know it is a refresh problem? Because I have that problem all the time as I'm adding these pages.

Jonathan - Apparently you hadn't refreshed your browser. I just scrolled down to #51. :nabble_smiley_wink:

How do I know it is a refresh problem? Because I have that problem all the time as I'm adding these pages.

Gary, maybe it’s just me... but refreshing the page didn’t change anything. I closed out my app and reloaded Garagemahal but the menu still only displays to #34. On the entrants tab I can see all of them but not on the menu? If I’m the only one, don’t worry about it...

7990DE3F-DBFE-4699-8BE4-47CFB6193755.thumb.png.c779e3aeda9b7292e1ebbb6aa73355ac.png

Gary, maybe it’s just me... but refreshing the page didn’t change anything. I closed out my app and reloaded Garagemahal but the menu still only displays to #34. On the entrants tab I can see all of them but not on the menu? If I’m the only one, don’t worry about it...

What browser are you using, Jonathan?

How about the rest of you? Can you see all 52 entries?

:nabble_smiley_sad: