Bullnose Forums

Victorian two tone 86 Supercab

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$22,500.00 DOLLARS!

That's a pretty truck and it sure is clean, but that's a lot of money. Obviously I hope they get it, but did I mention that $22,500 is a lot of money?

Is this truck clean enough to add to the picture gallery?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$22,500.00 DOLLARS!

That's a pretty truck and it sure is clean, but that's a lot of money. Obviously I hope they get it, but did I mention that $22,500 is a lot of money?

Is this truck clean enough to add to the picture gallery?

If that is too much for you, Gary, you can have mine for half that!!! :nabble_anim_handshake:

• 2 years later...

Best offer on the ad . .so he's seeing if there is interest. Low miles, really sweet looking. Value is created by interest, doubt there is that much interest. But if you compare to what a truck costs new today . .it's a deal :)

Hi , i know this is an older post , but this is the pickup i saved pictutes of , is this two tone style original and can someone let me know thw the colors , is that Wimbledon white ? . I want to paint my pickup like this . Cheers Vaughn

Hi , i know this is an older post , but this is the pickup i saved pictutes of , is this two tone style original and can someone let me know thw the colors , is that Wimbledon white ? . I want to paint my pickup like this . Cheers Vaughn

I have found the color on that Marti Auto .build page .

Colonial white and dark shadow blue metalic . Anybody got a picture of that color scheme with the door open and the hood up ? Funny that supercab was built in the same month as mine in the same factory .Cheers ,

Colonial white and dark shadow blue metalic . Anybody got a picture of that color scheme with the door open and the hood up ? Funny that supercab was built in the same month as mine in the same factory .Cheers ,

You are correct on the colors, I was about to post. Got to love that Dark Shadow blue metalic and white. I will be doing this color scheme myself but I think I want the top half of the bed to be dark shadow blue met. as well.

You are correct on the colors, I was about to post. Got to love that Dark Shadow blue metalic and white. I will be doing this color scheme myself but I think I want the top half of the bed to be dark shadow blue met. as well.

Exactly what I'm looking to do on my 86 F-350. Wish the ebay listing was still good. Would've liked to see the other pix. Nice.