Bullnose Forums

Four Seasons AC hoses Mystery Solved

Hi everyone. I dont know if you have been following my delima or not with the 4 seasons AC hoses, but i have solved the mystery and have found every hose for every different application on our trucks, some of them cane across by accident. I've been in car parts for a long time and have never seen anything as messed up as 4 seasons catalog. I'm going to add all the part numbers along with pics so none of you have to go through what i am going through right now.

That would be a good thing for sure. What I found during my research for the hoses on my Bronco was that there are some were between 15 and 20 different hose numbers for the three hoses that are supposed to fit 80 to 88 ford pickups. The hose from the compressor to the dryer, the only place that listed it was LMC Truck. That was the hose in the picture. For 85/6, 5.0, 5.8 with shut off valves at the compressor. their part number is 43-0140 or 785-091. So im guessing you can add those to your list.

That would be a good thing for sure. What I found during my research for the hoses on my Bronco was that there are some were between 15 and 20 different hose numbers for the three hoses that are supposed to fit 80 to 88 ford pickups. The hose from the compressor to the dryer, the only place that listed it was LMC Truck. That was the hose in the picture. For 85/6, 5.0, 5.8 with shut off valves at the compressor. their part number is 43-0140 or 785-091. So im guessing you can add those to your list.

they changed in 87, the ac system is way different. It is 4 seasons catalog errors. no where could i find a suction line for a no manual shut off valve. I did finally find it this morning, after i dont need it. you need to use a 351w as the engine and it will give it to you.

they changed in 87, the ac system is way different. It is 4 seasons catalog errors. no where could i find a suction line for a no manual shut off valve. I did finally find it this morning, after i dont need it. you need to use a 351w as the engine and it will give it to you.

BTW steve, Brutus is blowing nice and cold

Thank you, ill be sleeping in him tonight since the house ac went out

Steve, thats why i am going to put together a list for everybody so they dont have to go through this mess. I am going to call them and have a talk about the liquid line that rockauto will not take back and does not fit any ford that i ever saw