Bullnose Forums

Part ID and or Number?

Bruno2

this is a 96 F250 351w. This is hopefully the same as the EFI 302's.

On the water outlet housing that holds the thermostat there is a metal tube where the engine coolant temperature sensor threads in. Not the sender for the guage. The sensor that talks to the PCM. The rise tube has two hose nipples made into it. I need a name or a part number for that riser tube please.

Are you sure that it threads into the thermostat housing? I think you're looking for an 18B402, but it threads into the intake manifold right behind the thermostat. It has a 3/8" nipple, and a 5/8" nipple on a long tube.

Google F4TZ-18B402-A

Are you sure that it threads into the thermostat housing? I think you're looking for an 18B402, but it threads into the intake manifold right behind the thermostat. It has a 3/8" nipple, and a 5/8" nipple on a long tube.

Google F4TZ-18B402-A

myrl, I believe that is really close and may be it. However, I dont think that metal line is that long. It has two hose nipples. That part cuts off at 94 and tnis is a 96. Although it seems like the one on my son's 91 is identical to the one on the 96.

myrl, I believe that is really close and may be it. However, I dont think that metal line is that long. It has two hose nipples. That part cuts off at 94 and tnis is a 96. Although it seems like the one on my son's 91 is identical to the one on the 96.

Brandon - How's this?

18C8AACD-96E4-4AA8-81D9-EDE4A3AA47CE.thumb.jpeg.3210b97a02892441fdcbfddb21a03a1a.jpeg

Brandon - How's this?

Upon further inspection the part number listed in Myrl's reply doesnt appear to be the same one. Neither the part on the 91 or the 96 has that long metal tubing. They both have the short hose nipples about 1" to 1-1/2" long and one of them is bent into a 90 degree turn. I apologize for not getting better pics. The location of the part is congexted that it will not allow a good picture.