Bullnose Forums

Complete Dana 60 Kingpin 4x4 Swap for sale

Hi everyone. I have a complete 4x4 solid axle swap for sale.

Everything is out of a 1987 f350.

The Dana 60 kingpin axle was just rebuilt with paperwork.

I have a t19 trans with borg Warner transfercase.

I have all the driveshafts, leaf springs, steering components, transfer case crossmember etc for sale as well.

Even have the frame horns off the 4x4 frame to accommodate for the leaf spring hanger bolts. The axle was regeared to 3.54 to match my truck. I still have the 4.10s it came with.

Lost interest in doing the 4x4 swap to my truck.

Serious inquires only. Located near Northeast PA.

Where were you a year ago! I'd have jumped at that D60 with 3.54's. But I bought a '95 D60 instead. Oh well. :nabble_smiley_cry:
Unfortunately my truck is so immaculate I can’t bring myself to cut the end of the frame off and weld 4x4 frame horns on... 

just sticking with a 2wd setup and going to get a turbo kit eventually. Maybe a 5 speed 

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 11:50 AM Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Hey Dan,Are you only selling as a whole package?Do you have prices you want to list or prefer to be contacted privately about that?
I would prefer to sell as a whole, but depending on what you’re interested in i can split it up. I believe you can send emails thru here.. click on my profile and “send email” let me know what you’d be interested in 

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 1:04 PM kramttocs [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: