Bullnose Forums

Another brown XLS... not for sale

This is not a “for sale” find, but a follow up to the other two brown XLS trucks that I posted about. This belongs to a Facebook member, and pretty well settles that it was a factory XLS color. It looks to be the original paint, and has the black trim and the black mask around the side windows:

A7A63E36-23A6-42B9-91CD-E9377D1A6034.thumb.jpeg.d255a1ac3c203ebe27403cfaef1892cd.jpeg

07B4AF07-AFEB-4F64-A741-4C018687B387.jpeg.54cb9d68328303523c0731a53bebd053.jpeg

Jonathan - That would appear to settle it.

You know, as I think about it, we need a page on XLS trucks explaining how they are different, how you can tell if it was originally, etc. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yeah... wasn’t there someone who said he was going to do that??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Guess I better get my butt in gear and get my pics and part numbers together!

Yeah... wasn’t there someone who said he was going to do that??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Guess I better get my butt in gear and get my pics and part numbers together!

The page exists but doesn't show in the navigation menu: XLS Option. But there's no hurry on my part.

Having said that, it doesn't have to be done in one go. You can write something up and I'll put it on the page. Then change your mind and we can change the text, add pics, etc.

The page exists but doesn't show in the navigation menu: XLS Option. But there's no hurry on my part.

Having said that, it doesn't have to be done in one go. You can write something up and I'll put it on the page. Then change your mind and we can change the text, add pics, etc.

Gary I will try to work something up sooner rather than later. It probably will have to be done in stages. The general description of the package and pictures will be the easy part. Digging for all the part numbers will take a bit longer. I will have to show you what I have as far as brochure pictures, you may have higher quality scans.

Gary I will try to work something up sooner rather than later. It probably will have to be done in stages. The general description of the package and pictures will be the easy part. Digging for all the part numbers will take a bit longer. I will have to show you what I have as far as brochure pictures, you may have higher quality scans.

I'm happy to scan whatever you want. You can see what literature I have in that section of the website.

And, it is easy to do it be bits and pieces. Plus, I can work on the part number bit if you tell me what ones you are looking for.