Bullnose Forums

Just bought an '82 Bronco in California...

It's a real fixer upper

You must have added a photo of the wrong Bronco then :nabble_smiley_grin: That one looks like a great find. Really like that color combo.

Welcome!

That’s it’s good side and from far enough away that it looks good. It’s been on a farm since 1996 so everything is in disrepair but it’s all original and not messed with. It was a great find for sure but it’s not even close to roadworthy.

It's a real fixer upper

You must have added a photo of the wrong Bronco then :nabble_smiley_grin: That one looks like a great find. Really like that color combo.

Welcome!

That’s it’s good side and from far enough away that it looks good. It’s been on a farm since 1996 so everything is in disrepair but it’s all original and not messed with. It was a great find for sure but it’s not even close to roadworthy.

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But we ask people to do their first post in the New Members Start Here folder so they have a chance to see our guidelines, to which we hold people. So just assure me you've read them?

What part of northern CA? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or a zip.

Yessir I did, when I put in a new user post request last night. Just an honest mistake posting in here.

Also I am located in Fairfield, CA.

Fairfield, the home of Travis Air Force Base. Welcome aboard sir.

I really like the Spruce two tone. Nice Bronco. Take your time and have fun with it. Start scouring your local craigslist for some proper White Wagon wheels and original caps. (: I have an extra set of front 4x4 black original caps if you come up short.

IMG_20200818_171002074_HDR.jpg.3f59f7b9cab82e22ffc7e03aeb79c01c.jpg

Steve, how do you know about Travis AFB?

Looking forward to seeing the resto on your Bronco!

John, I was born and raised on a dairy ranch about 60 miles north west of there, 13 miles out side of what was then a little town called Petaluma. We were closer to Hamilton AFB in Novato, in the 50's, 60, and early 70's that was a SAC base. Our ranch was in the flight path for the B 52's, A 6 Intruders, F 85's and A 5's. I flew out of Travis on my way to my first duty station to a little sliver of jungle in 73.

John, I was born and raised on a dairy ranch about 60 miles north west of there, 13 miles out side of what was then a little town called Petaluma. We were closer to Hamilton AFB in Novato, in the 50's, 60, and early 70's that was a SAC base. Our ranch was in the flight path for the B 52's, A 6 Intruders, F 85's and A 5's. I flew out of Travis on my way to my first duty station to a little sliver of jungle in 73.

Congratulations! Look forward to following you resto.