Bullnose Forums

Just bought an '82 Bronco in California...

Hey there!

Been wanting a full size Bronco for a while now, and last week I picked up my dream truck: a 1982 with the 300 6cyl and 4 speed manual. It's a real fixer upper but I am determined to fully restore it. I will be posting my build thread soon, it'll be complete with regular updates and links to my vlog on YouTube.

image0.jpg.b27500059cfea2791b01657bf97d686e.jpg

If anyone has a line on really good upholstery shops in Northern California that would be awesome!

Bronco upholstery is available and you can do it yourself. Just about everything you need is pretty much gettable

Oh yeah just not sure if I can find it in the original color. My interior is spruce and I can't seem to find any new parts in that color.

Bronco upholstery is available and you can do it yourself. Just about everything you need is pretty much gettable

Oh yeah just not sure if I can find it in the original color. My interior is spruce and I can't seem to find any new parts in that color.

Just realized I posted in the wrong discussion section. My bad lol

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But we ask people to do their first post in the New Members Start Here folder so they have a chance to see our guidelines, to which we hold people. So just assure me you've read them?

What part of northern CA? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or a zip.

I'd love to have a Bronco! They are cool. Can't wait for your build thread.

As for Youtube, you can embed your videos on here if you'd like.

But we ask people to do their first post in the New Members Start Here folder so they have a chance to see our guidelines, to which we hold people. So just assure me you've read them?

What part of northern CA? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or a zip.

Yessir I did, when I put in a new user post request last night. Just an honest mistake posting in here.

Also I am located in Fairfield, CA.

Yessir I did, when I put in a new user post request last night. Just an honest mistake posting in here.

Also I am located in Fairfield, CA.

You are good to go then. And, you are on the map as well. :nabble_smiley_good: