Bullnose Forums

NPD - National Parts Depot

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm lucky to live close to their Florida location, so I have bought my fair share of parts from them over the years. I have dealt with both their front counter, as well as over the phone (thanks Covid) and I can't say I've had a bad experience. I always go in knowing what I need, so I haven't really experienced their sales team when it comes to anything other than giving them my money. As Gary mentioned, they sell parts made by other people, and the parts I've bought have fit without issue, although I sometimes have the usual expected complaints of the aftermarket parts not being exact. Their pricing is usually fair, although some items are on the high side and cause me to look elsewhere. It really just depends on the item. Otherwise, I feel they deserve 4 stars from the service I've received over the last ten years. :nabble_smiley_good:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've bough lots of parts from NPD and never had a problem. Shipping is always fast and selection is excellent.

I haven't bought anything Truck wise from them, but they bailed me out several times rebuilding my son's 83 Mustang Convertible. Of course after I tried using the cheaper parts from other vendors.

Also this was back around 2011.

I haven't bought anything Truck wise from them, but they bailed me out several times rebuilding my son's 83 Mustang Convertible. Of course after I tried using the cheaper parts from other vendors.

Also this was back around 2011.

I have used npd also and overall was decent. I did have one instance where a seat cover was wildly different than the sample showed and as I do understand 100 percent accuracy is not something that can be guaranteed, close would be expected. I'm certain that it was pulled wrong or mislabeled etc. no big deal. but their customer service was argumentative to say the least. enough so that I have not bought from them since and that's about seven years now and quite a few builds and repairs done in that period.