Bullnose Forums

Brutus's Progress in pictures

Here's what I have:

The front of the card: businesscard.pdf

The QR code for the back: QR_Code_Snag.JPG

Looks like:

And:

That could be easily be made into a window sticker, about the same size, maybe bigger and like Jim said, they would take there phone and snap a pic

the card. I'm going to print it, possibly resize it and see what it looks like. I didn't see the thread on the sticker contest. I get into stuff like that

George, Brutus is coming along nicely! Looks good!

I rather like the idea of a sticker.....Bullnose Ford. Gary, where did the ringed steer picture come from? It would be neat to somehow incorporate both that and the picture of the truck in a sticker.

BTW, sorry I missed you this past Friday. Hopefully, in the not too distant future. From what I saw of Skiatook, it's a nice little town.

George, Brutus is coming along nicely! Looks good!

I rather like the idea of a sticker.....Bullnose Ford. Gary, where did the ringed steer picture come from? It would be neat to somehow incorporate both that and the picture of the truck in a sticker.

BTW, sorry I missed you this past Friday. Hopefully, in the not too distant future. From what I saw of Skiatook, it's a nice little town.

John - Yes, sorry I missed you as well.

I don't know for sure where I got the "ringed steer" picture. How big do you need? It looks like it got cropped a bit here:

QR_Code_Snag.jpg.250e59e789f3bb6c88f4279dc2b280d3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...