Bullnose Forums

351M/400 Bracketry

Would anyone one here happen to have accessory brackets for a 351M or 400 engine? Started gathering parts for a engine swap on a friends truck after talking him out of a 460 and turbo 300, and I just cannot seem to find a engine local here that has the brackets. I have yet to check eBay which I am sure I could find some, but I'd like to put money in your guys pockets if someone could hook me up. I have all the pulleys I need, but I do need both brackets, both spacers, and heck, even bolts if anyone has them. Thank you!

I seem to have everyone on a roll with these big bad 400 engines lately now that I've done mine I had 2 more to drop off...

I may be able to help out. I sold the AC set to someone else but I should have the remainder on the floor in the garage. I wasn’t terribly organized keeping track of bolts as I wasn’t planning on reusing anything on this engine. Message me what you’re after and I’ll dig them up and send you some pictures. Probably should move this to a private message going forward. Thanks.