Bullnose Forums

New member - 1985 F-150 RCLB

ZPO

Brian - You are now on the map. And, you aren't really all that alone out there. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Also, I can tell that you replied via email rather than clicking the link that says "If you reply to this email...". I can tell because of all the excess baggage that comes with posting via email. Take a look at this post and you can see what I mean - it copies in the post to which you are replying.

This is your thread so you can do what you want. But others might not appreciate all of the extra baggage that is hard to sort through. Two ways around that:

• 1. Click on the "If you reply..." link, which will log you onto the forum and post there.

• 2. If you really want to post via email then click the three dots that most email apps have at the bottom of your reply and delete the baggage before you send the email.

I clicked the "Quote" button in the web interface.

Brian - You are now on the map. And, you aren't really all that alone out there. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Also, I can tell that you replied via email rather than clicking the link....

Ah, the optional chrome hood release! :nabble_smiley_cool:

I laughed when I saw that aftermarket upgrade in the "For Sale" posting. Now I just need to find a hood handle without having to buy the cable/bracket as well. Not a huge priority. It does have a certain appeal.

Ah, the optional chrome hood release! :nabble_smiley_cool:

I clicked the "Quote" button in the web interface.

Also, I can tell that you replied via email rather than clicking the link....

Ahhh! My bad! Sorry. :nabble_smiley_blush:

You posted above the quote, which is what the email response does. Disregard. :nabble_smiley_cry: