Bullnose Forums

Instrument Panel and Misc

So you found a tach? Glad to hear it but apologies for not getting around to checking my parts boxes for one.

I know what you mean about dreading the blend door. I am not fully up to speed on the scope of your work, but I assume you'll be doing it in the dash? With the HVAC box out, it's a breeze but never tried it in. There's a great guide on FTE for it and I think Shaun may have recently done it in his truck. I have some photos in my Camano build but I followed the FTE guide pretty closely.

Hey Scott, no apologies needed. Appreciate the HVAC unit you sent me too, which btw, showed up Saturday. I was really surprised how fast it got here. Sent you an email on it. Noted you are in Missouri so not too far away. Hopefully will can meet up one day. Perhaps at one of Gary's shows.

Not sure how I'm going to go after that blend door repair. I have seen the very comprehensive repair at FTE. It appears our very own, Gary provided some pics of that. Anyway, I have the dash out, my entire instrument cluster, radio, and HVAC controller out. I'll be pulling the glove box soon and looking at it closer in a week or so. Right now, I'm painting the tailgate which is taking up a ton of space in my shop. I get way to many projects going at the same time.

So you found a tach? Glad to hear it but apologies for not getting around to checking my parts boxes for one.

I know what you mean about dreading the blend door. I am not fully up to speed on the scope of your work, but I assume you'll be doing it in the dash? With the HVAC box out, it's a breeze but never tried it in. There's a great guide on FTE for it and I think Shaun may have recently done it in his truck. I have some photos in my Camano build but I followed the FTE guide pretty closely.

Hey Scott, no apologies needed. Appreciate the HVAC unit you sent me too, which btw, showed up Saturday. I was really surprised how fast it got here. Sent you an email on it. Noted you are in Missouri so not too far away. Hopefully will can meet up one day. Perhaps at one of Gary's shows.

Not sure how I'm going to go after that blend door repair. I have seen the very comprehensive repair at FTE. It appears our very own, Gary provided some pics of that. Anyway, I have the dash out, my entire instrument cluster, radio, and HVAC controller out. I'll be pulling the glove box soon and looking at it closer in a week or so. Right now, I'm painting the tailgate which is taking up a ton of space in my shop. I get way to many projects going at the same time.

Wow, that was really fast shipping. I'll have to check my email - lately it's been sending random emails (even if in an existing thread) to the spam folder.

The tailgate looks great!