Bullnose Forums

Whats everybody doing to the Bull's this weekend

First thing tomorrow morning I'm starting to disassemble a 1995 F150 swb 4x4. I'm swapping a 1980 Bullnose body onto the 1995 frame and running gear. Well, at least that is the plan anyway...we'll see how it works once I start chopping stuff up. :nabble_anim_confused:

IMG_1939.jpg.1f725751f3037c7174db2e235c973324.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg.db158d9de7475ba7e4b1c73a47d71085.jpg

I have the 1995 cab and front clip already sold, so hopefully I'll get it off the frame this weekend. After the body is off the frame, there's going to be A LOT of grinding going on...lol. Lots of rust to deal with here.

Oh well, what else would I be doing?...lol.

End result will be a 4x4 Flareside with a 5spd and either a 302 or a 300...

First thing tomorrow morning I'm starting to disassemble a 1995 F150 swb 4x4. I'm swapping a 1980 Bullnose body onto the 1995 frame and running gear. Well, at least that is the plan anyway...we'll see how it works once I start chopping stuff up. :nabble_anim_confused:

I have the 1995 cab and front clip already sold, so hopefully I'll get it off the frame this weekend. After the body is off the frame, there's going to be A LOT of grinding going on...lol. Lots of rust to deal with here.

Oh well, what else would I be doing?...lol.

End result will be a 4x4 Flareside with a 5spd and either a 302 or a 300...

A 300 is big? Long maybe. But a 460 is big.

As for disassembling a '95 to put a Bullnose body on it, I think that's a wonderful change. A big improvement in looks for the '95 and an improvement in fuel system if you keep the EFI'd 5.0L. Win-win! :nabble_smiley_good:

But, this is a weekend? I guess I'll just keep chugging on Big Blue. Day in and day out.....

A 300 is big? Long maybe. But a 460 is big.

As for disassembling a '95 to put a Bullnose body on it, I think that's a wonderful change. A big improvement in looks for the '95 and an improvement in fuel system if you keep the EFI'd 5.0L. Win-win! :nabble_smiley_good:

But, this is a weekend? I guess I'll just keep chugging on Big Blue. Day in and day out.....

Oh gary. how well i know how big a 460 is, and heavy, lets not forget heavy, very very heavy Brutus carried around 4 in his bed before