Bullnose Forums

Can video be uploaded

Supposedly you can post videos from Youtube, Vimeo and LiveLeak by clicking the Formatting button. However, I've not had much luck doing that. So what I do is to put my videos on Youtube and then grab the "embed" code when you click "Share" on Youtube.

Then tick the box in the upper left of the editor page that says "Message is in HTML Format". Then you can paste the embed code in your post.

However, when you do that you'll soon learn that hitting "enter" in your post doesn't get you a line feed. Instead you need click the Formatting button and then the Line Feed button.

Does that help?

Supposedly you can post videos from Youtube, Vimeo and LiveLeak by clicking the Formatting button. However, I've not had much luck doing that. So what I do is to put my videos on Youtube and then grab the "embed" code when you click "Share" on Youtube.

Then tick the box in the upper left of the editor page that says "Message is in HTML Format". Then you can paste the embed code in your post.

However, when you do that you'll soon learn that hitting "enter" in your post doesn't get you a line feed. Instead you need click the Formatting button and then the Line Feed button.

Does that help?

yea thats what i thought. Thanks Gary