Bullnose Forums

Participants

Gary Lewis

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, any show pics for those of us who did not make it?

Well, maybe next year!

Soon. We have bunches of pics from three cameras and hope to sort through them this afternoon and pick the usable ones. (Some are of people's feet when the camera went off accidentally.)

And, we have to list out those that were here, plus the trucks, plus who won trophies, etc. But Chris wants us to re-time his ignition and sort out a steering wheel problem as well as find the trim piece he needs. Then Vinny wants to box his loot for shipping tomorrow. Perhaps after all that? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Soon. We have bunches of pics from three cameras and hope to sort through them this afternoon and pick the usable ones. (Some are of people's feet when the camera went off accidentally.)

And, we have to list out those that were here, plus the trucks, plus who won trophies, etc. But Chris wants us to re-time his ignition and sort out a steering wheel problem as well as find the trim piece he needs. Then Vinny wants to box his loot for shipping tomorrow. Perhaps after all that? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Well, I am glad I was able to make it. I enjoyed the trucks and getting to chat with a few of the forum members.

I am sorry I had to leave so quick, but I put in 1400 miles in three days, inspected my rent house from top to bottom, installed a dishwasher, fixed a few other small things too. So it was a really quick trip to Oklahoma this weekend.

I have however gained a boost of energy in trying to get another bullnose....so maybe next year I'll be adding a truck or bronco to the mix.

Thanks for the t-shirt Gary. I left some license plates there for anyone to grab if they wanted them. I think there was a Kentucky and a couple Texas plates left.

Well, I am glad I was able to make it. I enjoyed the trucks and getting to chat with a few of the forum members.

I am sorry I had to leave so quick, but I put in 1400 miles in three days, inspected my rent house from top to bottom, installed a dishwasher, fixed a few other small things too. So it was a really quick trip to Oklahoma this weekend.

I have however gained a boost of energy in trying to get another bullnose....so maybe next year I'll be adding a truck or bronco to the mix.

Thanks for the t-shirt Gary. I left some license plates there for anyone to grab if they wanted them. I think there was a Kentucky and a couple Texas plates left.

Well, if it spurred you to get another Bullnose, then it was well worth it. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Seriously though, it was sure good to see you again, Ray. Please don't let it be so long next time. At least get back for next year's show?

On the tags I've got my Bullitt one right here. :nabble_anim_jump: