Bullnose Forums

Participants

Gary Lewis

I've changed the block of rooms to 7 doubles and 3 kings. But I can't change someone's reservation. So if you want a king room just call the hotel again and change it over to a king.

Called in and they swapped it! Thank You Gary!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sounds good. I have you down for a "maybe".

Put me down as a 'maybe' too, please. It'll depend on what my class schedule looks like come fall, but if I can work it in then I'll be there. Won't need a room, either - I have friends moving to Tulsa in June, so I'll be staying with them if I come.

I was hoping to snag the prize for 'farthest distance driven in a bullnose', but it looks like F834 has me beat out of the gate. :)

Put me down as a 'maybe' too, please. It'll depend on what my class schedule looks like come fall, but if I can work it in then I'll be there. Won't need a room, either - I have friends moving to Tulsa in June, so I'll be staying with them if I come.

I was hoping to snag the prize for 'farthest distance driven in a bullnose', but it looks like F834 has me beat out of the gate. :)

You are on the list. Forgot to add “maybe” but will.

Yes, Jonathan is the man to beat! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Ah, but not by much; if I take the long route through St. Louis I could probably beat him. Given that my truck is decidedly not a highway cruiser, though, it's probably not worth the effort. :)

• 3 months later...

Yes, Jonathan is the man to beat! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Ah, but not by much; if I take the long route through St. Louis I could probably beat him. Given that my truck is decidedly not a highway cruiser, though, it's probably not worth the effort. :)

Gary, looks like I will be coming with "Little Joe" after all which really is what I should do. Work on him has kind of stalled out so he is a work in progress (although not much progress) I plan on leaving around noon on Friday and taking it easy coming over which should put me in Skiatook around 4 or 5pm. So I was wondering if you need any help with anything that evening, if so I will do what I can.

Gary, looks like I will be coming with "Little Joe" after all which really is what I should do. Work on him has kind of stalled out so he is a work in progress (although not much progress) I plan on leaving around noon on Friday and taking it easy coming over which should put me in Skiatook around 4 or 5pm. So I was wondering if you need any help with anything that evening, if so I will do what I can.

Jim - Thanks for the offer. I sent you an email with our address, so come on over when you get to town.