Bullnose Forums

Participants

Gary Lewis

Gary, I'm in town, I have your address, let me know a good time and I will come by tomorrow (Thursday) 757-598-2347, Vinny

Vinny - We are still sorting out our plans for tomorrow. Have to go into Tulsa to 4WD Parts to get the swag they are giving us. And then stop by Sams for some things. But I'll call you in the morning when we have the plans nailed down.

Thanks!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinny - We are still sorting out our plans for tomorrow. Have to go into Tulsa to 4WD Parts to get the swag they are giving us. And then stop by Sams for some things. But I'll call you in the morning when we have the plans nailed down.

Thanks!

No worries, I have a few errands to run and I’m going to ride around the lake and check it out tomorrow. I definitely don’t want to get in your way, i’m sure you have plenty to do. If I can help with anything this week/weekend let me know.

No worries, I have a few errands to run and I’m going to ride around the lake and check it out tomorrow. I definitely don’t want to get in your way, i’m sure you have plenty to do. If I can help with anything this week/weekend let me know.

Vinny - Sent you a text. We are home and I'm cleaning, preparing, etc. Come on by.

I just looked you guys up on weather.com, eegad, 67% humidity. :nabble_smiley_unhappy: Everything else looks good, though.

For comparison's sake, it was 96°F and 8% humidity today in Denver.

The truck is all packed except for clothes & electronics, I'll ping your cell when I'm on my way tomorrow morning.

I just looked you guys up on weather.com, eegad, 67% humidity. :nabble_smiley_unhappy: Everything else looks good, though.

For comparison's sake, it was 96°F and 8% humidity today in Denver.

The truck is all packed except for clothes & electronics, I'll ping your cell when I'm on my way tomorrow morning.

Ok, Chris. Drive safely. And don't take the detours. We eat at 6:00. :nabble_smiley_wink: