Bullnose Forums

Participants

Gary Lewis

Thought I might peak in here and say hey, I will be at the truck show Saturday. I don't have a truck to enter, unless you'll except a 2008 Chebbie Tahoe??? LOL!!!

I just listed the Lincoln on Craigslist, so whenever it sells, I will be looking for a Bronco or a reg. cab flareside.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I might peak in here and say hey, I will be at the truck show Saturday. I don't have a truck to enter, unless you'll except a 2008 Chebbie Tahoe??? LOL!!!

I just listed the Lincoln on Craigslist, so whenever it sells, I will be looking for a Bronco or a reg. cab flareside.

Looking forward to seeing you and your whole family on Saturday! And, you may get to meet our daughter (Holly), grandtwins, and SiL as they are dropping by.

Looking forward to seeing you and your whole family on Saturday! And, you may get to meet our daughter (Holly), grandtwins, and SiL as they are dropping by.
Yeah, about that.....Holly has informed me our neice has a Volleyball tournament that she want Holly to watch. Same time as the car show. I asked the boys what they wanted to do, and they wanted to hang out with their cousins. I'll be solo at the show. Sorry. 
Ray Cecil

918-508-9816

https://grabcad.com/ray.cecil-1

www.linkedin.com/in/ray-cecil-b862805b

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 7:57 AM Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Gary,

Is it true that it's less than 200 miles to Wichita from your place? I'm seriously overthinking this gasoline/miles-per-tank stuff, I'm just gonna have to see what the highway mileage is like - it was 9-11 MPG hauling firewood from the mountains down to Denver but I don't know that it gets much better without a load or trailer, this trip shall tell. :)

David - What time do you leave home?

Jonathan - Do you stay overnight someplace on the way up to Podunk?

Gary,

Is it true that it's less than 200 miles to Wichita from your place? I'm seriously overthinking this gasoline/miles-per-tank stuff, I'm just gonna have to see what the highway mileage is like - it was 9-11 MPG hauling firewood from the mountains down to Denver but I don't know that it gets much better without a load or trailer, this trip shall tell. :)

David - What time do you leave home?

Jonathan - Do you stay overnight someplace on the way up to Podunk?

It is ~160 miles for most people from Wichita to Skiatook. But, with some of the ways you go it may be more like 200. :nabble_smiley_wink:

It is ~160 miles for most people from Wichita to Skiatook. But, with some of the ways you go it may be more like 200. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Ha! :) Maybe I'll take a detour through the Tundra and come out at Ralston (9-Mile Road or somesuch) and then make my way up (down?) to your place, that's actually kinda eerie out there when you hear the beating Indian drums way in the distance. But the insects can be horrifically large.

On a different note, it looks like it's gonna be warm enough this year that fog out on the eastern plains shouldn't be a problem, it's too warm outside right now. Which reminds me... it was obscenely humid last year, is it that way again this year?

Ha! :) Maybe I'll take a detour through the Tundra and come out at Ralston (9-Mile Road or somesuch) and then make my way up (down?) to your place, that's actually kinda eerie out there when you hear the beating Indian drums way in the distance. But the insects can be horrifically large.

On a different note, it looks like it's gonna be warm enough this year that fog out on the eastern plains shouldn't be a problem, it's too warm outside right now. Which reminds me... it was obscenely humid last year, is it that way again this year?

Saturday is supposed to be 89 degrees. And while it won't be high humidity for us, it will be for someone from Colorado. But at least you won't have the fog.