Bullnose Forums

What is this bulb for?

I don't have a pic of one installed as they are behind the instrument bezel. But here's where it goes:

My clip looks very different from Gary's... Maybe that clip is for the ashtray or glovebox Gary? I don't have either of those, so can't say for sure.

IMG_3572.jpg.8671fb1e17d127189899fc5bbe642e64.jpg

And yes, like Jim mentioned, I had misplaced mine and had the same issue...

My clip looks very different from Gary's... Maybe that clip is for the ashtray or glovebox Gary? I don't have either of those, so can't say for sure.

And yes, like Jim mentioned, I had misplaced mine and had the same issue...

Thanks Rob for adding the photo - was going to try and find one today :nabble_smiley_beam:

Yours and Gary's is the same. The silver casing Gary is showing with the two spring clips snaps into the bracket that screws to the dash as seen in your photo. The little blue cap goes over the silver casing.

Thanks Rob for adding the photo - was going to try and find one today :nabble_smiley_beam:

Yours and Gary's is the same. The silver casing Gary is showing with the two spring clips snaps into the bracket that screws to the dash as seen in your photo. The little blue cap goes over the silver casing.

Ahhh, yes of course, you can clearly see the two spring clips in the picture...:nabble_head-slap-23_orig: