Bullnose Forum

New Guy here

john

Yes, please add my info to the members map.

Mine is a Custom base model build date of 6-81 without slide locks on door panels just the normal pin style pointing up. All the turn indicator lenses are amber.

I’m not sure where to find where it was made.

Conoco eh? I got 35 years with Amoco -> Altura -> Oxy before being retired.

I don’t mind sharing pics and info. Should I start a new thread in the project area?

John - You are now on the map.

On the pics, where you do them is your call. I do most of my threads in the main section, but some prefer the Projects section. So it is up to you.

Yes, Conoco. Did the circuit of Ponca City, London, Houston. Had 20+ years with them then DuPont bought us and I got transferred to Wilmington, DE. I was in IT and they outsourced theirs and I went with the outsourcer. Moved to Chicago for a major account, which we lost and I decided to retire and moved back to OK. Now I play with trucks. Lots more fun. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yes, please add my info to the members map.

Mine is a Custom base model build date of 6-81 without slide locks on door panels just the normal pin style pointing up. All the turn indicator lenses are amber.

I’m not sure where to find where it was made.

Conoco eh? I got 35 years with Amoco -> Altura -> Oxy before being retired.

I don’t mind sharing pics and info. Should I start a new thread in the project area?

I forgot the "where it was made". Go to Documentation/Specifications/Certification Label. That will let you decode that label, which is on the driver's door post, and in it is the info on where it was made.

I forgot the "where it was made". Go to Documentation/Specifications/Certification Label. That will let you decode that label, which is on the driver's door post, and in it is the info on where it was made.

Thanks for the tip.

The 11th character of my vin number is “u” .

So my pea kup was made in Louisville, Ky???