Bullnose Forums

Chuckles

I had to show that to my wife, she said that the F series wouldent have worked on her ether. When we first met she was a fan of the bow tie but I dident hold that aginst her. The line about asking her if she wanted to see my 55 Peterbuilt 351 worked out just fine.............lol. And yes, I have sense converted her over to the dark side of the Blue oval

lol Im on quite a few automotive groups on fb and I see a lot of funny stuff both from a mechanic stand point as well as from a auto fan.

Below are some of my favorites that I just had to save.

and my personal favorite

I really like the Hemi Cuda on the side of the van. That's cool!

And I agree automatic tranny one - especially if it is a C6.

I really like the Hemi Cuda on the side of the van. That's cool!

And I agree automatic tranny one - especially if it is a C6.

The cuda on the van is amazing to say the least.

I know about the C6. Why I am hopeful a rebuild with modern parts will net my C6 a 3 to 5% slipage, currently my C6 is worn out pushing 12 to 14% slipage. But I know these should be around 5 to 8% which would be more than I would want.

But then again any automatic has slippage problems.

lol Im on quite a few automotive groups on fb and I see a lot of funny stuff both from a mechanic stand point as well as from a auto fan.

Below are some of my favorites that I just had to save.

and my personal favorite

Rusty, still laughing.................those are good. Like my dad would say, Boat is an acranim and it stands for Break Out Another Thousand. Funny how he also said that race car had the same meaning.

Did you notice that race car spelled forward and backwards is still race car?

Rusty, still laughing.................those are good. Like my dad would say, Boat is an acranim and it stands for Break Out Another Thousand. Funny how he also said that race car had the same meaning.

Did you notice that race car spelled forward and backwards is still race car?

lol Yep race car is always race car no matter which way you read it from.

Few more that I have in my some 1gb folder of automotive content

FB_IMG_1475510798923.thumb.jpg.d0cfbaec26b8fcc100e0991240a0f538.jpg

FB_IMG_1477063186124.thumb.jpg.b63ca4e72e9c441dfe04ec8bd8c794b8.jpg

FB_IMG_1478094851036.jpg.29346fb15137dee4e63146bbdda9e8a4.jpg

FB_IMG_1477267670897.jpg.f91a0c19c0e167db03c952ea0ed4d7c0.jpg

FB_IMG_1485214847398.thumb.jpg.61b6c84787c8e158423e595a92eaf3bd.jpg

I have the HAYES bolt one as a poster on the wall of my shop office, It gets a lot of laughs.

I have one at work on my tool box, I had it printed out on a magnet so if I ever got rid of my matco service cart I can move it to my new box. I also have the gun fighters prayer as a magnet as well on my box.