Bullnose Forums

Unusual "Custom Cab" emblem

I'll bet that's what it is. But I have no way to verify that. Unless, of course, I get close to one of the rare Bullnoses I see when we are in Nicaragua. However, the Sandinistas overthrew the Somozan government in 1979 and were in power until 1990. We sided with Somoza and American vehicles quit being imported. So there are very, very few Bullnose trucks there, and the few that are may have been brought in by someone from the States.

So, it is unlikely that I'll find one, but I'll look.

'Quite a few "next door" in El Salvador, but given the history, I might doubt there is much flow over the border.

At the risk of a tangent:

During the civil war, the ES gov't modified 20 "Bullnose" generation 250's as armoured personnel carriers. IIRC, they were called "Astroboy's". I doubt there are any left around by now, though.

A true "custom cab"...

AstroboyPickUpmontes_(2).jpg.e5b74f90e2aa2dfb6b1d41f2de9c8f3c.jpg

/thread creep

'Quite a few "next door" in El Salvador, but given the history, I might doubt there is much flow over the border.

At the risk of a tangent:

During the civil war, the ES gov't modified 20 "Bullnose" generation 250's as armoured personnel carriers. IIRC, they were called "Astroboy's". I doubt there are any left around by now, though.

A true "custom cab"...

/thread creep

Wow! That's a true "custom". But, who are you calling a "creep"? :nabble_smiley_evil: