Bullnose Forums

86 Ford F150 bullnose wiring problems / conversion questions

I will have to get them out of the box they are in. There are two harnesses on the 1985/86 EFI one goes through the firewall grommet and the other is pretty much the engine portion.

What is the best way for me to contact you and what's the price you want for those harnesses

What is the best way for me to contact you and what's the price you want for those harnesses

Email is: wavose at g mail dot com. Due to tropical storm unpronounceable right now I haven't had a chance to lay everything out and evaluate condition once it has passed I will get the box, pull everything out and get you some pictures. They aren't perfect being 44 years old and I don't know what Ford or their vendor used on those wires for insulation, but I have seen better condition harnesses on the 1955 Packard I used to own.

If you click on his, or any member's "handle" it'll take you to a page where you can email him.

Ok, here are the pictures, the first harness has one missing plug near the EEC plug, wires are there but the plug may have been broken. The second one has one place that has been patched and has the engine portion still plugged into it. Some of the injector plugs are damaged, but I am pretty sure I have extras of those.

DSCN4035.thumb.jpg.e17e94212bb3a428ffaffb8de743c3ca.jpg

DSCN4036.thumb.jpg.177d50e055bf0b369859a731513b9d76.jpg

Ok, here are the pictures, the first harness has one missing plug near the EEC plug, wires are there but the plug may have been broken. The second one has one place that has been patched and has the engine portion still plugged into it. Some of the injector plugs are damaged, but I am pretty sure I have extras of those.

I just received an email asking about the wiring harness. it's not me that has them and I got a big red flag saying gmail could not confirm it came from the particular address. The senders name is Ryan Jarvis. Is this you?

I just received an email asking about the wiring harness. it's not me that has them and I got a big red flag saying gmail could not confirm it came from the particular address. The senders name is Ryan Jarvis. Is this you?

No, but that is the person who was asking about the harnesses I have that are in the picture.

Yeah im super intrested how much