Bullnose Forums

83 cluster and dash trim am radio

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell us more about the old Ford proving grounds! :nabble_smiley_beam:

try google.....it is in Yucca AZ....the facility is still there at its core...Mercedes bought it when they were with chrylsler... then when that split happened Fiat/c Chrysler FCA took it over...it has many mods done to it since Ford left and now Harley Davidson leases some of the grounds to test motorcycles going on 8 years or so, lots of older Ford employees here that came from Michigan and tons of Ford trucks and cars they have bought while working out there have made it to the salvage yards for picking

• 3 months later...

try google.....it is in Yucca AZ....the facility is still there at its core...Mercedes bought it when they were with chrylsler... then when that split happened Fiat/c Chrysler FCA took it over...it has many mods done to it since Ford left and now Harley Davidson leases some of the grounds to test motorcycles going on 8 years or so, lots of older Ford employees here that came from Michigan and tons of Ford trucks and cars they have bought while working out there have made it to the salvage yards for picking

Would they have a heater control cable for an 85 w/AC?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello

Id be interested in the center piece with radio if you still have it.

On a side note i was unaware there was a ford proving ground in az

ok..let me check...my wife and i have both been down with the covid....i gotta check on the radio bezel ..i just saw the radio yesterday

where you located?

yes proving grounds was located in yucca Az for years....they, with volvo, built a new one closer to phoenix some years back....

ok..let me check...my wife and i have both been down with the covid....i gotta check on the radio bezel ..i just saw the radio yesterday

where you located?

yes proving grounds was located in yucca Az for years....they, with volvo, built a new one closer to phoenix some years back....

Im near show low az. More than willing to meet or whatever we need to do.

Not in any kind of a hurry

Hope you get well soon