Bullnose Forums

Bench seat upholstery covers available anywhere?

Dang now how did I not find those on the LMC site? I must have looked 5 times. Thanks!

I also had checked with SMS and they had sent me some swatches and was about to order the material to redo my seat. I checked with my upholstery guy which has semi retired and gotten rid of a lot of the material he used to have and now just does it at his house. He told me he thought he still had some of the material in the color I needed so I held off and he was able to find it. It was a different pattern than what SMS had sent me but none the less still one Ford used in that day. I just got it back yesterday and put back in the truck.

20200727_161046.jpg.b1f94dde16383be8f2cefffb4a7c926d.jpg

I also had checked with SMS and they had sent me some swatches and was about to order the material to redo my seat. I checked with my upholstery guy which has semi retired and gotten rid of a lot of the material he used to have and now just does it at his house. He told me he thought he still had some of the material in the color I needed so I held off and he was able to find it. It was a different pattern than what SMS had sent me but none the less still one Ford used in that day. I just got it back yesterday and put back in the truck.

Nice!

Very nicely done! :nabble_smiley_good:

Very nicely done! :nabble_smiley_good:

Dash designs, bought it from rockauto. love it

fits perfect, i even contacted them to ask if i could get some of the material to do my door panel enlays, and they do infact sell it, rather cheap. I paid 125 bucks for the cover. well well worth it

you can also go factory stock at LMC truck, very expensive though

DSCN0752.jpg.c6b56200a7e97f61183d4b00023cdf4f.jpg