Bullnose Forums

85 F150 302 EFI upgrade/aftermarket modification

71_badmach

And look at there, a legit part in the documentation! I have other photos, but guess I need a tutorial on what the forum does here when importing pics from the PC. It seems there is no rhyme or reason the way it orients the pictures. I've tried rotating before importing, but still doesn't come out correct.

Does this forum take the original image and rotate clockwise 90deg?

And look at there, a legit part in the documentation! I have other photos, but guess I need a tutorial on what the forum does here when importing pics from the PC. It seems there is no rhyme or reason the way it orients the pictures. I've tried rotating before importing, but still doesn't come out correct.

Does this forum take the original image and rotate clockwise 90deg?

The forum does no rotating. It doesn't do what most other things do, which is to read the camera orientation in the metadata and re-orient the pic based on that. It just flat ignores that info.

So you have to properly orient the pic externally. For instance, I copied your pic into Photoshop, turned it 90 degrees right, and saved it. Then uploaded it and here 'tis:

E5TF-12B514-A.thumb.jpg.2c04bbb4e109bd066bca60ca78d147d2.jpg

The forum does no rotating. It doesn't do what most other things do, which is to read the camera orientation in the metadata and re-orient the pic based on that. It just flat ignores that info.

So you have to properly orient the pic externally. For instance, I copied your pic into Photoshop, turned it 90 degrees right, and saved it. Then uploaded it and here 'tis:

Alrighty, thanks for the explanation. Apparently the photos app on my computer isn't of the caliber of the Photoshop. I'll try and get better at it. Thanks for the assist Gary.

capture7_24_2020_9_25_27_AM.jpg.83464773948def04a5a2ff364fbfca4e.jpg

The bulb end for the Emissions trouble light.

The bulb end for the Emissions trouble light.

capture7_24_2020_9_33_40_AM.jpg.4a7029b93e88a5774afc849f60802c76.jpg

Here is the bracket for the ECM for the 302 fuel injected trucks. It bolts in on the right side of the steering column, and the harness feeds through an oblong hole in the firewall just below it. I used the stock bracket to mount the new ProFlo ECM, relay, and fuse.

Here is the bracket for the ECM for the 302 fuel injected trucks. It bolts in on the right side of the steering column, and the harness feeds through an oblong hole in the firewall just below it. I used the stock bracket to mount the new ProFlo ECM, relay, and fuse.

capture7_24_2020_12_15_24_PM.jpg.ea8832e4e1a55e55852937c749203796.jpg

The ProFlo4 intake manifold, distributor, wiring harnesses.

The ProFlo4 intake manifold, distributor, wiring harnesses.

capture7_24_2020_12_24_51_PM.jpg.45595429d15cd970a26b1c58c77574a8.jpg

Throttle cable linkages. Relative to Rusty's discussion on his Sniper build, since I've got the original EFI throttle cable and AOD kickdown cable, I'll have to go aftermarket here. The angle from the firewall to the throttle body is a short run. Probably going to go with an aftermarket bracket on the intake manifold to accept the cable attachments.