Bullnose Forums

86 F150 compressor advice needed !!!

You are on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

Is yours the only Bullnose there? Amoung all the high-end cars it must be somewhat obvious.

Unfortunately not there is another one that I know about which i never saw in reality but through pintrest and was shocked due to the plate numbers say Bahrain

Unfortunately not there is another one that I know about which i never saw in reality but through pintrest and was shocked due to the plate numbers say Bahrain

Google says there are 719K vehicles on the island. So to have one of only two is pretty impressive.

Google says there are 719K vehicles on the island. So to have one of only two is pretty impressive.

One issue I just found out with my engine is when I was searching for the compressor seems to be the engine is swapped to a newer 5.0 engine any chance I could know the model of the engine because the compressor looks completely diffrent

Thanks guys

One issue I just found out with my engine is when I was searching for the compressor seems to be the engine is swapped to a newer 5.0 engine any chance I could know the model of the engine because the compressor looks completely diffrent

Thanks guys

Does it have the serpentine belt system? Does the compressor look like this:

Air_inlet.jpg.3205c2bfd59f5c4e1958b5f748d3de08.jpg

If so than it is an FS10, see if there is any kind of label, or post a picture. If you can't post, you can send me an email through the site.

Does it have the serpentine belt system? Does the compressor look like this:

If so than it is an FS10, see if there is any kind of label, or post a picture. If you can't post, you can send me an email through the site.

You are right I think it’s a FS10 compressor EA8B687A-7083-46F7-9921-B54F7B00FACD.thumb.jpeg.3ea9db8f574f23da97b82e3db0c312fb.jpeg

You are right I think it’s a FS10 compressor EA8B687A-7083-46F7-9921-B54F7B00FACD.jpeg

Definitely appears to be an FS10, where is it mounted, looks like it is way low from the picture. Could the engine be from a car? Maybe a Mustang, Crown Victoria, Thunderbird?

Definitely appears to be an FS10, where is it mounted, looks like it is way low from the picture. Could the engine be from a car? Maybe a Mustang, Crown Victoria, Thunderbird?

788F9ABA-CF6A-4D60-9084-D8AE36AC8B56.jpeg.69e95709b25d8b8e38fbc89babf9d966.jpegI believe it’s a mustang but I don’t know which year and that’s another surprise I just knew today as I was just about to order an iac