Bullnose Forums

86 F150 compressor advice needed !!!

Hi guys I am looking to replace my compressor on my F150” 86” I have been looking online and all I can see is the 4 seasons brand and UAC has anyone tried them and if they are cold I live in a very hot country don’t know if these compressors are good enough or not

Thanks a lot guys highly appreciated to get your suggestions

Am putting an entire 4 seasons system in the 86. I have a 4 seasons in my 79 Ranchero and is working well. the 4 seasons compressors are remanned Ford Compressors. So far so good. Price is good and the air is cold

may i ask what happened to the compressor? is the system open at all? Original hoses?

may i ask what happened to the compressor? is the system open at all? Original hoses?

Hi the original compressor just got damaged and doesn’t work anymore but all the original hoses and everything is availible.

I don’t know if there is a similar ford model that has the same fitment of the compressor

4 Seasons are good compressors. I try to keep with Sanden compressors, a bit more money, but worth it in the end.

Thanks for your recommendation appreciate it because the weather in my country is 50 degree Celsius I hope 4 seasons work well on it

Thanks for your recommendation appreciate it because the weather in my country is 50 degree Celsius I hope 4 seasons work well on it

Yikes! 50C is 122F! Where are you?

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd love to put you on it. Give us a city is all that's needed.