Bullnose Forums

2020 Virtual Truck Show Planning - Input, Please!

Yep, come on people!

Gary, my parents didn't raise a quitter, they raised a procrastinator!!...lol.

I'll be submitting mine this week sometime. I'm on vacation so I should have time once I'm done chopping up an old Bullnose.

Yes, you'll have plenty of time. Just don't forget. :nabble_smiley_wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Received. Shot some video, but I don't think I prepped well enough. Unless there's an award for "ugliest excuse for an interior" :nabble_smiley_argh:.

Submitted both of mine. One is already up (thanks, Gary!), and the other I just submitted tonight now that I was able to get some last minute repairs done (first a blown brake line, then a bad alternator/serpentine belt/tensioner).

I technically have a 3rd Blue Oval, but I don't think we need my wife's 2002 Escape with a peeling interior and rust so bad it might not be roadworthy stinking up the show. Unless you all need blooper reel material? :nabble_poo-23_orig:

Submitted both of mine. One is already up (thanks, Gary!), and the other I just submitted tonight now that I was able to get some last minute repairs done (first a blown brake line, then a bad alternator/serpentine belt/tensioner).

I technically have a 3rd Blue Oval, but I don't think we need my wife's 2002 Escape with a peeling interior and rust so bad it might not be roadworthy stinking up the show. Unless you all need blooper reel material? :nabble_poo-23_orig:

Yep, Larry, I see your second entry in my email and will work it soonest.

For the rest of you slackers, please don't wait until the last minute! It takes me a bit of time to create the individual page for each entry and link to it from the 2020 Truck Show page.

AS A REMINDER, THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MIDNIGHT THE 13TH, CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME. ANY SUBMISSION POSTED TO ME AFTER THAT WILL NOT BE ENTERED.

And even then, the late entries may be simply "what you see is what you get". IOW, you won't have time to review what I post and correct little glitches either of us made.

For the rest of you slackers, please don't wait until the last minute! It takes me a bit of time to create the individual page for each entry and link to it from the 2020 Truck Show page.

AS A REMINDER, THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MIDNIGHT THE 13TH, CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME. ANY SUBMISSION POSTED TO ME AFTER THAT WILL NOT BE ENTERED.

And even then, the late entries may be simply "what you see is what you get". IOW, you won't have time to review what I post and correct little glitches either of us made.

He speaks the truth... so many glitches in my 1st entry that Gary so kindly fixed. All my own fault too... :nabble_sarcastic-23_orig:

Larry - your latest entry is up: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/entrant-13-ratdude747s-95-ranger.html

The rest of you need to check out Larry's two entries. The bar has been raised. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Larry - your latest entry is up: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/entrant-13-ratdude747s-95-ranger.html

The rest of you need to check out Larry's two entries. The bar has been raised. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Thanks for the prompt work and the complement.

Considering that my drivetrains are stock and that my voice on camera makes me sound like an eccentric egghead, I didn't think I was setting the bar that high... :nabble_smiley_teeth: