Bullnose Forums

Old Ford dealership selloff

Cool. Looks like there's some neat old stuff there.

Did this place just close recently? Looks like a museum...I assume closed for years?

A lot of small towns around here had dealerships that were closed over the last 20 or so years. Looks like this one may have kept operating on a limited basis. I understand the tow truck is still in use. Judging from the manuals and parts, they likely shut down the dealership in the mid nineties.

I attended a similar sale for a GM dealer in a nearby town last year. This one is about an hour away from me and I plan to attend. Feeding my inner hoarder!

A lot of small towns around here had dealerships that were closed over the last 20 or so years. Looks like this one may have kept operating on a limited basis. I understand the tow truck is still in use. Judging from the manuals and parts, they likely shut down the dealership in the mid nineties.

I attended a similar sale for a GM dealer in a nearby town last year. This one is about an hour away from me and I plan to attend. Feeding my inner hoarder!

I have the exact same valve grinder and the seat refacing tools that go with it. I have a Coats 10-10 tire machine and a wheel balancer. I love that old welder!

• 3 months later...