Bullnose Forums

1985 F350 XL Crew Cab Centurion CL conversion dually

I owned this truck for 28 years, but it's time to sell. New F350 on order.

7.3 liter IDI diesel w/a Gale Banks Sidewinder turbo. C6 4.10 gear, 20,000 miles on engine and rebuilt trans. odometer shows 44,XXX. Delay wipers, AM/FM CD 6 speakers, CB, Firestone rear air bags, Magnum Superhitch, camper tie-downs, bed liner Mr. Lugnut wheel simulators, fresh Michelin XPS tires. A/C works well. It does need the fuel tank level senders replaced. paint is ok. Very clean truck inside and out. $7500 Call or text for more info or pics. (314) 303-1155

output_(002).thumb.jpg.b7fa6d6361a2ff471a1c59c0beecf32b.jpg

37318.thumb.jpeg.9a87fc57ad58f3c585d6a324974f5fb0.jpeg

37367.thumb.jpeg.f32f773dcc38f7b11d3cfe2aa3856fb6.jpeg

314 area code is greater St louis, MO

Hey Bruce!

I think Fenton is where he mentioned in his new member post. Which makes the body of the truck all the more impressive. Bought a truck over the line in Troy and the frame had what seemed like an inch of scale on it :nabble_smiley_beam:

Hey Bruce!

I think Fenton is where he mentioned in his new member post. Which makes the body of the truck all the more impressive. Bought a truck over the line in Troy and the frame had what seemed like an inch of scale on it :nabble_smiley_beam:

Yes I live in Fenton. The truck stayed rust free basically because I stopped driving it everyday about 23 years ago. I was driving it to the city everyday to work till I realized I couldn't afford another crew cab dually, plus I only really needed it to pull my race car trailer, so I started buying old junk and fixing them up and driving them everyday. Plus a 2 wheel drive duallies kind of suck in the snow.

I like the air intake ducts in the bumper and the rack on the roof. I haven't seen either of those before. Cool truck!

I did the bumper intake deal it get more air into the engine bay, with turbo added it created much more heat. The roof rack is part of the Centurion CL conversion.